Total Pageviews

Coffee Venture@Butterworth, Pulau Pinang

Great Spot To CtachUp with Friends!!
The recent upsurge in coffee seems to have been slow, and the more cafés are in the city, the less distinctive they are. When we all want to share in this industry, the emergence of more coffeehouses has caused coffee to lose its humanistic value and become a slave to commerce, and the cafe offers no more than a cup of thoughtful, even thoughtful Coffee, coffee has become a cup of tap water.

Although the city's coffee shop opened one after another while untenable cafe one after another one after another closed. Eventually, people who like to drink coffee will still distinguish what is meant by a cup of good coffee and what is meant by a cafe that earns hard-earned cash for the sake of price tagging.
I lost the feeling of coffee
From the very beginning, I had endless enthusiasm for coffee, even to the extent of my obsession, eventually defeated by the city's cafes. I do not know in the milk added coffee has reached the level of insensitivity. Latte can no longer meet my taste buds, Cappuccino also let me lose the surprise,

8/10 Stars
Price :Reasonable  
Services :Friendly & Good
Environment : Cozy & Comfortable 
   Food Type : Cafe/Dessert/Coffee
Status : Halal

In the North Sea this generation, the development of cafes no Penang fast, pace like snail walking steps, just a handful. Recently there was a newly opened Coffee Venture on the Raja Uda road. For me who loved coffee, this should have been the first time to visit, but I really can not mention it. I very much believe that this is just another cafe selling cappuccino and cappuccino, and recently I was on the verge of disappointment with the cafe and I was considering stopping the introduction of Cafe.

A month or so later, the buddies around me learned that I had not been to Coffee Venture yet, so he strongly recommended me the coffee here and also had some time with the boss, so be sure to ask me to do something in the past. He said absolutely Will let me down. Based on his sincerity, but also based on my curiosity, so I promised him to accept the challenge.
Address: Pusat Perniagaan Raja Uda, 23 & 25, Jalan Pusat Perniagaan Raja Uda 1, Kampung Paya, 12300 Butterworth, Pulau Pinang
Hours: 
Monday8AM–11:45PM
Tuesday8AM–11:45PM
Wednesday8AM–11:45PM
Thursday8AM–11:45PM
Friday8AM–11:45PM
Saturday8AM–11:45PM
Sunday8AM–11:45PM
Suggest an edit
Phone: 04-313 3820



We are now serving Ninety Plus Specialty Coffee Bean for filter coffee . Enjoy the Ninety Plus Specialty Coffee start from RM15 per pot only . Hungry Up !! It’s Limited.



The second large mural of the North Sea is on the Raja Uda, a painting by famous Spanish painter Sabek. Coffee Venture was in the direction of my camera.


Every day's life, with a bunch of annoying and challenging things to face, coffee can make me precipitate in confusion, so that my thoughts calm down, coffee has given me a lot of inspiration for writing. The average cafes are basically espresso coffee, Coffee Venture is no exception, this is my most direct, preconceived ideas. Coffee Venture, a young man in his twenties, Ryan, talked to me that he was very different from the average cafe business I've been in contact with. He was a coffeemaker. In addition to his enthusiasm for coffee in addition to more double-cup coffee skills, knowledge of coffee is shallow, and even participated in two of the BOBC (BATTLE OF BARISTA CHAMPIONSHIP), let me look at him differently. He has a passion, a dream, but also courage! Sometimes life is the case, you do not try, you never know how far you can go. We chatted with Ryan, and I told him frankly that I had lost my passion for coffee. Ryan suddenly said that cup of coffee! Originally Coffee Venture not only provide espresso coffee, but also low-key offer great kung fu coffee! If not he introduced, I would have not even noticed. It is rare to see boutique coffee in Penang. I thought for a moment, and I really could not think of a cup of fine coffee that impressed me.













Food Photos




High Quality Coffee 
Ryan cooked my cup of Ethiopia Yirgacheffe G1 Kochere and Salvodor Ice Drops, which are expensive, starting at about RM18.00. Read the price, perhaps people will stop, but in the end where are you expensive? In addition to the use of good coffee beans, boutique coffee test barista Kung Fu, is a craft, it is the door of coffee art. Exquisite coffee expensive in it is a cup of boutique, taste unique, each taste will have a different taste buds to enjoy. Coffee Venture made me fall in love with fine coffee.


Filter cup of hand-brewed coffee
Filter Cup filter coffee seems simple, just need coffee powder, a filter cup, filter paper, a small mouth of the kettle, until boiled, and immediately can brew a cup of personalized coffee. But to brew a good cup of coffee have to add gentle action, gentle and stable, the next force is not too strong.

Ryan gently into the hot water, from inside to outside the circle, the water column evenly on the ground coffee, watching his skilled action, let me have unlimited visual experience. This cup of Ethiopia hand-brewed coffee is very uniform in acidity, bitterness and sweetness, and it was my first real drink of citric acid in coffee and a sweet, natural fruit. I am not a coffee man, I just like the pure fragrance of coffee, this cup of coffee handbags lead me to the level of quality coffee.


I fell in love with drip coffee
After having tasted the hot red coffee, Ryan brought us a drop of coffee. Ice drip coffee, also known as ice brewed coffee, is a method of making coffee using ice water, cold water or ice cubes. Ice drip coffee is made slowly, often for hours, and is still fermented in the refrigerator, so the price of drip coffee can be quite expensive.

The day I was drinking Salvodor ice-dripping coffee. Pour the coffee into the glass from the spherical container, taste it, how can there be a hint of whiskey? That hint of wine is the aroma of ice coffee fermentation. Coffee taste delicate, the same with shares of citric acid and sweet taste, vaguely with floral, really very charming. I like it, I really like this cup of iced coffee! No sugar, no milk, a simple cup of coffee can also be very memorable! A good cup of tea, your expensive worth it!


Ryan saw us full of praise for his coffee, he also took out his private coffee beans to share with us, this coffee beans with a perfume like Ribena berries. Ryan also used the hand-to-hand method of brewing this cup of coffee for us. Compared with Ethiopia before, I prefer coffee with berries aroma. According to Ryan, this coffee bean will soon be available at Coffee Venture for everyone to taste.

Exchanged an afternoon with Ryan, thanked him for his hospitality, and indeed for the fact that he made me fall in love with fine coffee. I think in the future I should continue to pursue a cup of non-dairy coffee, enjoy in the coffee world, simply drink a cup of black coffee!

Coffee Venture, to cheer Oh!










































Best Places to Eat!!

Top 20 Food to Eat @ Klang , Must Try !!!

Top 21 Food to Eat @ Cheras , Must Try !!!

Things To Eat @Eco Ardence, Setia Alam. Must Try !!!

Things To Eat @Central i-City Mall, Shah Alam

Top 88 Places to Eat @ SS2, Petaling Jaya, Must Try !!!

Top10 Best Cafes@Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur

Foodie Window Shopping (Click On The Image Below)

Foodie Window Shopping (Click On The Image Below)
Window Shopping for foods Now!

Banana Leaf Rice Review

Followers

Like & Follow My Facebook Page

Join My Facebook Group

 
About Good Food in Malaysia
Private group · 6,679 members
Join Group
 

Claypot Currymee Klang

Popular Posts 2018

Gangnam House @ Bukit Tinggi 1, Klang

Top 20 Food to Eat @ Klang , Must Try !!!

Things To Eat @Central i-City Mall, Shah Alam

Follow Me on Instagram emobananaboy

Search This Blog

Ebony & Ivory Cafe

Popular Posts

Phraya Thai@Bandar Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur

Top 88 Places to Eat @ SS2, Petaling Jaya, Must Try !!!

Buffet @ Contango, The Majestic Hotel

Best Indo Mee @ Klang

Popular Post 2017

Top 20 Food to Eat @ Klang , Must Try !!!

Things To Eat @Central i-City Mall, Shah Alam

Things To Eat @Eco Ardence, Setia Alam. Must Try !!!

Top 21 Food to Eat @ Cheras , Must Try !!!

Top 88 Places to Eat @ SS2, Petaling Jaya, Must Try !!!

Bubur Goreng Klang

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Labels

Show more

Self-Heating Instant Noodles(自热方便面)

Popular Posts

Top 20 Food to Eat @ Klang , Must Try !!!

Top 21 Food to Eat @ Cheras , Must Try !!!

Things To Eat @Eco Ardence, Setia Alam. Must Try !!!

Things To Eat @Central i-City Mall, Shah Alam

Common Man Coffee Roasters Kuala Lumpur